Tuesday, August 08, 2006

His Morning Promenade

Here is a drawing of Rånny for my DVD cover I worked on for my demo reel. I am still finishing that up and its been rather stressful times in rannyworld.

I liked her hair for some odd reason.

Heaps of sketches, I even included my dear mum washing the dishes in here. ILU mom.

Even more sketches. Lots of them are cute Japanese girls inspired by the FRUiTS magazines they have out for sale. They have such an awesome sense of fashion--weird, but down right cool.

Some life drawing I did this past Saturday.

After visiting my local pet shop and playing with their puppies, I just had to draw this little fella. That's it for today, there is a helicopter right above my house and I am freaking out--check out the 'Sexy Links' section for it has been updated with lots of amazing blogs! srsly, check them out! Okay, the chopper is gone, I am safe--LOL.

21 Comments:

Blogger Seo Kim said...

Thanks for your kind words...
First comment :D I adorre your sketches! so lively and cute! Keepem coming, I'm always checking here :)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Ryan Bullard said...

Wow awesome sketches! I love your stuff dammit!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Mega said...

Thanks Ranny! Glad you like my stuff!
Gotta say, I kinda want a copy of your demo reel haha , I think I'd enjoy it a bit too much haha!

loving those sketches too, gonna refine any of them?

8:20 PM  
Blogger Scott Warren said...

That's some awesome stuff.

9:00 PM  
Blogger William Bradford said...

I like the girly sketches. But I especially like the dog, really appealing

11:54 PM  
Blogger Chris George said...

Dude, these are so great! I especially love the top one.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful and stylish artworks and sketches!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Unf. So nice. I love how you draw faces... I'd totally steal a copy of your demo, too!

10:38 AM  
Blogger colleen said...

the demo reel drawing looks mighty fine, and those sketch parties are a blast!

2:49 PM  
Blogger kaNO! said...

great stuff, I'll be tuning in.

9:24 PM  
Blogger geenpool said...

wow...you rocketh. keeps inspiring. damn...i have to draw more...

11:55 AM  
Blogger Carlos V. said...

Wow real glad I discovered your blog. Greta characters and gestures!! I'll check back in.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Cale Atkinson said...

Wow Ranny your art....so good....so smooth....refreshing...inspiring...delicious....
Really fantastic stuff, just a thrill to look at your sketches and get inspired!
I'll be checking back for another fix soon!

2:18 AM  
Blogger katzenjammer studios said...

stumbled upon your blog and love it! looking forward to updates!

1:09 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

wow, lovely drawings! love the faces and characters u do

4:02 AM  
Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

You have some really cool sketches on here Ranny

9:29 AM  
Blogger E said...

all of these are awesome.
plan on putting your reel online?
id love to see it.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

wow, uber inspirational ranny! Love your stuff to bits. Your killing me with this latest stuff!

Woot!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Rånny said...

Thanks everyone! I will end up putting my demo reel online once I have my website up...but first, I need to design it. lol.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Thierry Martin said...

superbe, je decouvre ton blog.
magnifique coup de crayon

5:44 AM  
Blogger ahmed said...

شركة نقل عفش

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter